Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pictures from Home!! 4th of July, Lake, Water parks :)

Look at this smile! I LOVE IT :)


Some new pictures of her...2 months old!



Out on a walk

Collin caught a fish!


With great grandma Stringham



At the Roy Aquatic center with Annie, Kayla, Steph, Hailey, Taylor, Cameron, and Gamma Stringham. Della with her grandma and great grandma Daines and Wallentine

Brad and I with little Hutson

Me and Brady I think there was a little too much brotherly love going on here!


Me and Megs trying to get the courage to get in the water! Collin getting ready to ski...the water was SO COLD

Brad and Daniel acting a lil' gangsta


Della's first boat ride...she loved it! It put her right to sleep! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Stringham :)


Brad tearing it up waterskiingMe Annie and Kayla Mae :)4th of July pictures with the cousins-Hutson, Tess, and Brady














2 comments: