Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Della at her first baseball game watchin' the Tucson Toros Shawn holding Della

First picture with a Mascot :) She looks "thrilled" or maybe just a lil' creeped out!

We had nice box seats to watch the game...it ended up getting rained out but we were safe and sound inside :)


Della in her Bumbo seat...she loves it! She thinks she's pretty grown up when she sits in it



Big Smiles!













2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest little girl ever! I can't believe how big she is! That giggle and smile are so adorable! Kayla was looking with me and loved every picture and when we got to the videos, we had to watch them probably 10 times each. She kept saying "I watch her, just un more time" fifteen times. We love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big!! I can't believe how quickly she is changing. So fun that you got to go to a game. It looks like you had a lot of fun. We miss and love you guys! Take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete