Hey Amber!! So I saw that you have a blog and I just wanted to tell you that your little girl is so CUTE! That's crazy she's already crawlin'! Holy Crap! I have a nephew who just started crawlin' and he was basically 9 months old! He is chunky as heck, but still! That's awesome! Such a cute girl! So I just wanted to tell you that, and also, I also have a blog, but its private, so if you would like an invite just send me your e-mail to nellievtb42@yahoo.com, and I'll send you one! Hope everything is going great!
So cute!! I can't wait to see her again. She's going to have so much fun playing with her cousins!
ReplyDeleteHey Amber!! So I saw that you have a blog and I just wanted to tell you that your little girl is so CUTE! That's crazy she's already crawlin'! Holy Crap! I have a nephew who just started crawlin' and he was basically 9 months old! He is chunky as heck, but still! That's awesome! Such a cute girl! So I just wanted to tell you that, and also, I also have a blog, but its private, so if you would like an invite just send me your e-mail to nellievtb42@yahoo.com, and I'll send you one! Hope everything is going great!
ReplyDelete